BCM series mesh plants
For the prompt production of special meshes and reinforcements for frame profiles
The BCM series mesh plants have been designed principally for those companies requiring a cost-effective production capability to respond to demand for engineered mesh at short notice.
A BCM plant equipped with bending machinery integrated into the production line has been developed for the automatic production from mesh of cages for box culverts, septic tanks etc.
In-plant mesh production eliminates the need for mesh stockholding and the labour and cost intensive modification of standard fabric.
The plant can be run by a sole operator.
- Longitudinal bars up to a diameter of 25 mm
- Automatic feeding of the transverse bars
- Multi-head welding portal
- Adjustable longitudinal and transverse wire spacing
- Avoidance of expensive stock-keeping and costly rejects
- Avoidance of expensive, due to time-consuming, modiﬁcation of standard mats.
|BCM 2500||BCM 3000|
|min. mesh width (mm)||300||300|
|max. mesh width (mm)||2500||3000|
|mesh length (mm)||up to 12.000||up to 12.000|
|longitudinal wire diameter (mm)||6-25||6-25|
|crosswire diameter (mm)||6-12||6-12|
|max. number of longitudinal wires||26||31|
|min. longitudinal wire pitch (mm)||50||50|
|min. crosswire pitch (mm)||20||20|
Other specifications are available on request